Sunday, July 30, 2006

Leaving Lumos

Well, I am a bit teary-eyed as I say good-bye to friends that are leaving today. Lumos was everything I'd hoped for and more. Steve, John, Bel, Brenda, Caroline, April, and all the new people I met have made me carry around a smile inside for the last 4 days. Yes, the sessions were great, the costumes were amazing, and our hotel room palatial, but these conferences are ultimately about shared community, and that's why it is difficult to say good-bye.

Today we had a tremendously exciting and inspirational meeting about the future of the Harry Potter Lexicon. Please watch our "What's new" page if you want to be "in the know."

What can I say, Steve, but you're the man. It is a true joy to be on your staff.

I will be writing more and posting photos soon. I wish you were here!

No comments: