- There wasn't a point at which Rowling decided that Dumbledore was gay; she gradually realized it "very early on" while she was writing the first book.
- Rowling "probably" won't write a prequel.
- JKR: "He [Dumbledore] is my character, and as my character I have the right to say what I say about him."
- Most of the tweaking of the epilogue was to remove information; the biggest change was the addition of information about Teddy Lupin.
- Rowling still plans on working on a Hogwarts encyclopedia, but not immediately.
- Hermione would read Margaret Atwood's books; Harry and Ron don't read much as adults.