First highlights from Roonwit! The BBC has posted some clips from the Blue Peter interview later today on the Blue Peter website. Some highlights are
- Dumbledore's death is important to the story.
- If you cried when Dumbledore died you will cry in book 7.
- Her favourite books to write were books 3, 6 and 7, with Deathly Hallows being the one she liked most.
- Having denied the Neville/Luna romance on her website, she started to see how it might have worked while writing book 7.
- Her favourite item from the magical world would be the pensieve, though there are one or two desirable objects coming up in book 7.
- She said that Albus Dumbledore was probably in love at some point in his life, though we shouldn't read too much into it.
- The time turners really were all smashed in the Ministry (she didn't want a Terminator like situation).
- Her favourite Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes objects would be the Skiving Snackboxes and the Patented Daydream Charms.
- Snape's boggart is probably related to what he would see in the Mirror of Erised, but she won't tell us what that would be.
- Mr. Weasley's favourite item from the Muggle world, if he could get one, would probably be a computer.
- If she needed happy memories for a Patronus charm, her happiest ones would probably be the birth of her three children, followed by when Philosopher's Stone was accepted for publication.
Update: The BBC has posted a press release that includes part of the interview, and photos of the Blue Peter interview are up on Leaky galleries.