Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jo to tour the U.S. in October

I hope our readers are right and Jo will tour other countries as well, but for now American Potter fans are dreaming of meeting their favorite author. Jo updated her website with the news that she will be touring the U.S. where she will "read from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series, answer questions about the entire series, and sign copies of the latest book."

I missed her in 1999 because I had just started graduate school. I will do what I can to see her in NYC!

1 comment:

C. (@el_croni) said...

What lucky are americans! I hope there isn't an only-USA resident restriction, because if I get a ticket I will travel to NYC from Spain. If not, I will never see Jo!


best,

Cronista